Monday, November 29, 2010

Technopreneurship 2 :: Exercise 2



Try to walk around somewhere and discover technopreneur idea ...your experience(s) .. at least 2000 words



Walkwith INTEGRITY. . 



Walking, walking, walking and walking. Well, not all the time I’m always walking, not just literally walking
like you will exert some effort for your feet but for me as i go along with my life, I’m walking my journey in
life here in this world. There are a lot of things comes in my mind, PROBLEMS, FUTURE LIFE, GOD and many things
that are binds in my mind. So as I start my journey, let me think first…….. From the previous days that
past in my life, while walking in the lonely road in TAGUM CITY my home town I came to realized to myself and
for my business plan in Technopreneurship, the mostly problems and complains of many people are more on the
SECURITY and the QUALITY of something that is worth living for. Examples are in the Hospital, PCSO Outlets, 
Drug Stores, Stores, and many, many more aspects in our life.


So as I continue my journey(November 29, 2010) as I traveled a long the way with Bus going to Davao City specifically
at Brgy. Obrero wherein the University of Southeastern Philippines is; while in the road to success I’m writing
something that is so very important to me which is my DREAMS in Financial, Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual
aspects. So I came to think for a business that is worthy to our community and that is suits to our needs and something
that can make us happy and enjoy doing it.


A device that automatically and able to know the Music Notes of a certain instrument just like Guitar, Piano, Violin,
Drums and many more I named it PORTABLE MUSIC NOTE INSTRUCTOR(PMNI) Device. And most of us Love Music, some 
of us Music for them is their life. Through music they can express their feelings if they are ANGRY, HAPPY,
SAD, DOUBT, LOVE, PRAISE, WORSHIPS and many more. This device is a portable device and has a microphone
to be able to catch-up sounds and sound waves and display it in the miniscreen, miniscreen it has a small screen that
has 1 inch height and 1.5 inches width in order to the device able to display Music Notes, speakers
cause it enable also to record music so speaker is useful to create sounds so that the user may know also the exact tune
of a certain note and other settings that can help to manage the application and device, and one important thing
is the buttons of course for us to have the control and for us to manage to set things whether the device and the application that
is set for, is the same to the instrument that is played.


It is very useful for sure specially to those Music Lover and I know for sure we are all Love Music right? You may lie or
disagree.(nn) To all those people that don’t know the Music Notes of a certain music then go use it. Another special feature
of this device is, it is not just for an Instrument but also to the Music. If you played music in the mp4, iPod,
laptop or in cell phone it can detect also and able to manipulate and extract Music Notes in the Screen wherein it is very
useful to all who want to know more about the Music Notes of any music he/she may heard. The device also can manage
to record music in order to the user enjoy playing music at any time.


Partial Image of the Device:

Source: http://img.tomshardware.com/uk/2005/09/13/apple_ipod_nano/ipod_nano3.jpg




It is not exactly the image of the device I just copied it in a MP4, but I post this image due to the similarity of device and
partial, for at least I can give information about what is the image of a Portable Music Lover Instructor (PMLI) Device for in the 
near future, if it will implement or develop in the near future.


At Last The END! . . . Weeehh! . .

Coffee Break



 GODBLESS US 

No comments:

Post a Comment